8-position turret head
A tool head with eight positions and horizontal rotation axis U16-520.000.000 is used for the exchange and precise positioning of a cutting tool consistent with the program of CNC machines.
A tool disk fixed on the spindle’s front face is able to hold up to eight lathe tools mounted across the axis of the machine centers or four lathe tools and four boring tools positioned parallel to the axis of the machine centers. Boring tools or end tools (drill tools and reamers) are mounted in special tool holders and hubs.
For prices and shipping terms, please contact our Managers.
- capability of installation in a majority of CNC lathe (16K20, 16А20, etc.);
- simplicity and structural reliability;
- high precision of positioning; and;
- высокая точность позиционирования;
- capability of processing both inner and outer surfaces.
- capability to use both standard tool discs (of У16-520 type) and VDI tool discs (of У16-522 type)
Type of tool discs
Number of tool positions
Size of tools installed:
- lathe tools, mm
- boring tools, mm
- end tool
Morse cone 1,2,3 and 4
Precision of positioning, mm
Time of position exchange, sec
- during move to the nearest position
- during move to the furthest position
Maximum cutting force, kgf
Power line current
Current frequency, Hz
Control voltage, V
Type of electric motor for the head drive
АIR56V4U3 / АIR63V4U3*
Electric motor power, kW
0,18 / 0,37*
Electric motor rotation frequency, rev/min
Electric motor nominal current, А
0,65 / 0,7*
* on request