SCREW-CUTTING LATHE OF ULTRA HIGH PRECISION
CLASS A ACCORDING TO GOST 8-82
- Out-of-roundness, max 1.6 µm
- End straightness, max 4 µm
- Surface roughness Ra 1,25 (for ferrous metals)
Are used in small scale and mass production of industrial enterprises, at individual workshops.
- finishing grinding is not necessary due to micron accuracy precision;
- ability to perform a variety of turning operations, as well as cutting all kinds of threads;
- stepless main drive (2800 rpm);
- wide range of longitudinal and transverse feeds;
- support rapid movement at idle;
- ability to perform highly precise processes using the most advanced tools.
Specifications SAMАТ 400 SS Machine accuracy class according to GOST 8-82 A Maximum diameter of workpiece installed above base frame, mm 400 Maximum diameter of workpiece installed above stand, mm 220 Maximum length of installed workpiece, mm: 750 (500) * Diameter of hole in spindle, mm 45 Height of tool in tool holder, mm 25 Conical hole in spindle Morse 6 Conical hole of tailstock quill Morse 5 Number of spindle speeds Stepless Range of spindle speed, rpm 16-2800 Feed per revolution limits, mm/rev: - longitudinal 0,01-2,30 - transverse 0,005-1,400 Limits of cut thread steps: - metric, pitch in mm 0,253-56 - inch, number of threads per inch 112-0,5 - modular, step in modules 0,25-56 - pitch, step in pitches 112-0,5 Speed of rapid moves in automatic/manual mode, mm/min: - longitudinal 7000/6000 - transverse 3500/3000 Accuracy of geometric shape of sample surface, mm - constancy of diameter in cross section over length of 200 0,001 - constancy of diameter in longitudinal section 0,003 Surface roughness after finishing Ra 1.25 Straightness of end surface, mm 0.0025 Main motion motor power, kW 5.5 Machine overall dimensions, max, mm: length 2270 width 1110 height 1505 Machine weight, kg 2100
* Machine version with center to center distance of 500 mm is possible.
- longitudinal travel fixed stop;
- set of change gears;
- set of tools for machine maintenance;
- commissioning work;
- packaging - wooden pallet, polyethylene.
OPTIONS BY CUSTOMER REQUEST:
- tool holder Multifix with replaceable cartridges (4 pcs.);
- mobile and fixed rest;
- rear tool holder;
- stop drum;
- digital display device;
- drill chuck;
- self-centering lathechuckwith 3 jaws, D 160 - 250 mm;
- lathe chuck with 4 jaws D 250 mm;
- running centers Morse 5;
- dead centers Morse 5 and 6;
- extra set of change gears;
- rigid jacks (set);
- packing: wooden box.